10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egyptian Felucca ride On the Nile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Book online Day Trip to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum from Alexandria Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Book online Day Trip to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum from Alexandria Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Book online Day Trip to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum from Alexandria Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Book online Day Trip to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum from Alexandria Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlexandriaShore Excursions - El AlameinBus Tours - El AlameinArchaeology Tours - El AlameinPorts of Call Tours - El AlameinHistorical Tours - El AlameinShore Excursions - CairoBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoPorts of Call Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoShore Excursions - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaCategory