Departure & Return
Your tour guide will meet you in the lobby of Hotel Albuquerque. Feel free to take a seat in the couch area while you wait and we will meet you there!
This tour ends at our last stop which is only one block from the Old Town Plaza (Square) and 3 blocks from our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a total minimum of 4 guests required to run the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers that cannont walk more that a mile
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour New Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by New Mexico Flavors Tour Of Old Town Albuquerque.