Explore our promoted experiences
- Bicycle tour of Albuquerque: Explore the city at a leisurely pace
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): A more personal experience
- Learn about Albuquerque's history and culture from your guide
- See Albuquerque's famed sights, as well as some hidden treasures
Departure & Return
We meet and depart from our Routes Bicycle Tours & Rentals shop in Historic Old Town, Albuquerque. Look for the yellow-tire bike out front!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children's bikes and trailers are available.
- Tandem bicycles are available for travelers with disabilities
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Routes Bicycle Tours & Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms