Departure & Return
Driver will arrive 15 minutes in advance at the location. note: please provide your flight details if available and pick up time upon purchased of package
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of passenger per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a suitcase and a carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, ski, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please call/email with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ABest Transport and Tour Services Inc | SkipthecAB.com – CANADA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms