To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Puglia is home to both a rich history of winemaking and a vibrant contemporary wine scene. Experience both during this guided wine tasting featuring some of the region’s flagship wines from Itria Valley whites to reds like Manduria Primitivo and Negroamaro from Salento. Learn about their production and terroir and enjoy a sampling of gourmet specialties like taralli and bruschette.
- Taste a variety of wines from across the region of Puglia in one sitting
- Sample red and white wines paired with Puglian specialties
- Learn how wines from Puglia reflect the region’s climate and terrain
- Enjoy the personal attention of a private tasting in a trendy bistrot
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 156, 70015 Noci BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Puglia con Blanco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51388P5