8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
repair tire kit
Departure & Return
Via delle Murge, 1, 74015 Martina Franca TA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/6/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Saturday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY ebike Puglia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valle d'Itria ebike (pedelec) rental ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valle d'Itria ebike (pedelec) rental ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valle d'Itria ebike (pedelec) rental ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valle d'Itria ebike (pedelec) rental ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Valle d'Itria ebike (pedelec) rental
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingAlberobello & LocorotondoBrindisiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PugliaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - BariSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MateraCategory