1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting with extra virgin olive oil and baked goods.
Tribute at the end of the visit
Departure & Return
Via Case Sparse, 5, 72015 Fasano BR, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/4/2020 - 5/8/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the steps leading to the underground oil mill, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users in some parts of the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate any celiac disease when booking, in the "special requests" section.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Extravergine Savoia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 253627P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlberobello & LocorotondoArchaeology Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaArchaeology Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoArchaeology Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiCategory