To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The people of Puglia have been growing olives for around 3,000 years and the region produces around 40% of Italy’s olive oil today. Learn how locals grow, press, and process authentic Apulian olive oil on this fascinating private class. Finally, discover the complex flavor profile of “Apulian gold” on a tutored tasting, with drinks and light refreshments.
- Private olive oil masterclass and tasting in Noci’s historic center
- Learn how to tell good olive oil from great on a guided tasting
- Class is exclusive to your group, so guide can set a level that suits you
- Great choice for serious home cooks and anyone planning to buy olive oil
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point70015 Noci, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Puglia con Blanco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51388P7