45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with the real Puglia on this visit to a local farmhouse between Noci and Alberobello. Learn how mozzarella acquires its texture as you watch your host stretch curds from the farm’s cows into long, elastic ribbons. Then taste fresh mozzarella alongside typical snacks such as taralli, the region’s answer to the pretzel, and friselline rusks. If you like, you can meet the animals too.
- Visit a typical Puglia farmhouse and learn how to make mozzarella
- Taste fresh, homemade mozzarella with typical Apulian nibbles
- Chance to meet rabbits, cows, pigs, and more: Good family choice
- Free, easy parking—or request a private transfer (additional cost)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBlanco Agenzia Viaggi di Putignano Giuseppe Romano, Via Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 156, 70015 Noci BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Puglia con Blanco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51388P24