2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn to cook Puglia’s signature style of pasta, “orecchiette” (little ears), in one of the region’s distinctive buildings, a “masseria”, or fortified farmhouse. Working in a group of maximum 15 people, discover the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine from your host, then feast on the dish you’ve prepared. Transfers can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Hand-make your own Apulian pasta, “orrechiette” (little ears)
- Experience life in a typical “masseria”, or fortified farmhouse
- Enjoy personal attention from your host/chef in a group of maximum 15
- Feast on a plate of pasta with a classic Apulian sauce
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
70015 Noci, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Puglia con Blanco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51388P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAlberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - PugliaCooking Classes - TarantoCooking Classes - BrindisiCategory