2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The town of Alberobello is home to one of the most important monuments of southern Italy. This city of has earned UNESCO World Heritage status thanks to its traditional triangular trulli houses, narrow streets, and ancient church of St. Anthony. This walking tour leads you through the town’s major sites with the help of a local guide.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage city of Alberobello
- Explore the major sites with the help of a local guide
- Family-friendly tour
- Choose from among several departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket Museum "Sovereign Trullo" (1.50 per person) optional entry
Food and drinks
Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlberobello & LocorotondoCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaCity Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoCity Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiCategory