9 to 20 hours (Approx.)
Come face-to-face with 200 species of wildlife with pre-booked tickets to Al Ain Zoo. Beat the rush with advanced reservations, and get a peek at both indigenous and exotic animals, from lions and tigers to the Arabian oryx and Barbary sheep. Other highlights include a giraffe feeding, walk-through lemur exhibit, and an African and Arabian safari.
- Pre-booked admission tickets to Al Ain Zoo
- Enjoy a day of fun in the open air—perfect for friends and families
- See dozens of different wildlife species, numbering 4,000 animals in total
- Learn about the region’s native animal and glimpse them up-close
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets only to Zoo Entertainer
Departure & Return
6/16/2021 - 6/15/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Al Ain Zoo & Entry Ticket to Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Al Ain Zoo & Entry Ticket to Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Al Ain Zoo & Entry Ticket to Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Al Ain Zoo & Entry Ticket to Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAl AinSkip-the-Line Tours - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiZoo Tickets & Passes - DubaiAttractions & Museums - DubaiSkip-the-Line Tours - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahZoo Tickets & Passes - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahSkip-the-Line Tours - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiZoo Tickets & Passes - Abu DhabiAttractions & Museums - Abu DhabiCategory