- Wildlife-spotting cruise in Iceland’s Skjálfandi Bay
- Keep watch for dolphins and whales breaching and splashing through the waves
- Spot puffins and seabirds in their natural coastal environment
- Light refreshments including hot chocolate and cinnamon buns
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at North Sailing ticket office in Husavik at least 30 minutes before departure. Just look for a brown glass building with whale drawings and green letters on top saying Whale Watching Centre. Across the street from the Husavik Church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY North Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands