- Skjalfandi Bay whale watching tour
- Watch for wildlife with experienced nature guides
- Get views of the coast from the water
- Experience the bay in a traditional oak boat
- Learn about Iceland's nature and wildlife
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gentle Giants Ticket Center Directions: Look for the big blue flags in Húsavík
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring warm and waterproof clothing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all our tours. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel departures, even with short notice. In such cases, customers are offered alternative options or full refund
- Unfortunately, if no whales or dolphins are sighted whist on tour, passenger refunds are not permitted. However, customers can receive a voucher to join a traditional whale watching tour free of charge, depending on availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gentle Giants Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands