5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Much of Iceland is heavily trafficked by tourists, but this private tour from Akureyri lets you get off the beaten path to places that most visitors miss. In the company of just your party and a guide, you'll travel through spectacular scenery to Siglufjörður, the mainland's northernmost town, and explore small fishing villages along the way.
- Guided tour of northern Iceland from Akureyri
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Akureyri hotel or airport
- Explore small villages and learn about Icelandic culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up everywhere in Akureyri
- Akureyri Airport, Akureyri Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sýsli tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siglufjörður, the Four-Tunnel Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Siglufjörður, the Four-Tunnel Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siglufjörður, the Four-Tunnel Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siglufjörður, the Four-Tunnel Tour (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Siglufjörður, the Four-Tunnel Tour (Private Tour)
2 hours 25 minutes
8 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAkureyriBus Tours - North IcelandNature and Wildlife - North IcelandFull-day Tours - North IcelandHalf-day Tours - North IcelandCategory