- Admire sweeping views of rural Iceland on this horseback tour
- Benefit from the supervision and insights of your guide
- Ideal for adventurers with some horse riding experience
- Stay safe and warm with gear rental and hot drink provided
Departure & Return
Meeting is 30 minutes before departure. In Varmahlíð, you turn off Ringroad no.1 onto road no. 752. When you are on road no. 752, our office is the first building on the left (150 m from the junction). It’s a white and blue painted building. The GPS coordinates are: N 65°32,744′ W 19°26,338′.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for beginner riders
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hestasport - Riding Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.