- Gain a different perspective of Iceland on this family-friendly riding tour
- Small-group size ensures a more personalized experience
- Benefit from the supervision and insights of your guide
- Avoid hidden costs with gear rental and a hot drink included
Departure & Return
Meeting is 30 minutes before departure. In Varmahlíð, you turn off Ringroad no.1 onto road no. 752. When you are on road no. 752, our office is the first building on the left (150 m from the junction). It’s a white and blue painted building. The GPS coordinates are: N 65°32,744′ W 19°26,338′.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hestasport - Riding Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.