- 3-hour morning or afternoon whale watching tour from Huúsavik
- Marvel at humpback whales and orcas in their natural environment
- Learn about the behaviour and breeding habits of the whales from your expert guide
- Revitalize with complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at North Sailing ticket office in Husavik at least 30 minutes before departure. Just look for a brown glass building with whale drawings and green letters on top saying Whale Watching Centre. Across the street from the Husavik Church.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- OPERATED BY North Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Oak Ship Whale Watching Tour From Husavik.
- "I would suggest trying this at sunny day if possible." See review