Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup anywhere in or around Akureyri
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please bring appropriate clothing according to weather
- Tour can depart in connection with the morning flight arriving around 8:00am in Akureyri. Please provide information in booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sýsli tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lake Mývatn Tour (Private).