5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup anywhere in or around Akureyri
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please bring appropriate clothing according to weather
- Tour can depart in connection with the morning flight arriving around 8:00am in Akureyri. Please provide information in booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sýsli tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Mývatn Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Mývatn Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Mývatn Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Mývatn Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Mývatn Tour (Private)
5 to 7 hours
8 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAkureyriBus Tours - North IcelandNature and Wildlife - North IcelandFull-day Tours - North IcelandCategory
Ásbyrgi Canyon Tours & TicketsDettifoss Tours & TicketsGodafoss Tours & TicketsTjörnes Peninsula Tours & TicketsLake Mývatn Tours & TicketsAkureyri Church (Akureyrarkirkja) Tours & TicketsAkureyri Botanical Garden (Lystigardur Akureyrar) Tours & TicketsDalvik Tours & TicketsBrunir Horse Tours & TicketsIcelandic Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets