- Small group northern Iceland day trip from Akureyri
- Marvel at natural sights like Goðafoss waterfall and Lake Mývatn
- Take a dip in the geothermal waters of the Mývatn Nature Baths
- See remnants of volcanic activity, including the Dimmuborgir lava formations
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pick up upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you need a infant seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Travel Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri.