Explore our promoted experiences
- See the sights of this Icelandic city from the water
- Active travelers and nature lovers will enjoy this tour
- This tour easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Ambassador ticket office by Torfunefsbryggja harbour in Akureyri. There you will collect your boarding tickets before being shown where to get dressed for the tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 10 years of age or people under 140 cm. in height.
- There is a small possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- You may be required to sign a waiver on arrival stating that you understand the risk of booking said tour.
- You must fit into one of our overalls (3-XL) and be able to sit comfortably in your saddle-seat to join the tour.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ambassador
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands