- Full-day private shore excursion from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence and the Luberon
- Admire Aix's fine architecture and opulent mansions on a stroll along the Cours Mirabeau boulevard
- Wander Aix Old Town and visit the Cézanne Studio if you wish
- Explore the picturesque villages of the south Luberon area to get an intimate feel for rural France
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence and South Luberon Villages.