- Full-day tour of Provence’s Luberon region
- Explore an open-air market in Isle-sur-Sorque and stroll along its scenic canals
- Stop for photos outside Senanque Abbey in the hilltop village of Gordes
- Enjoy a photo stop at Lourmarin Castle and admire its Renaissance architecture
Departure & Return
Outside the Tourist Information Center of Aix en Provence
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Luberon Villages Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence.