Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit South Whitehaven Lookout Viewing Platform
- No expensive dive shop visits: all snorkel gear provided free of charge
- Morning tea, afternoon tea, and a beachside buffet lunch all included
- A top-notch choice for families: discounts for sunseekers aged 14 and under
Departure & Return
8am at Coral Sea Marina Northern Village MEETING POINT B. This meeting point at the end of Shingly drive. You will see some large white umbrellas with wooden seating. Our crew will be there at 7.45am with a ZigZag Sign.For exact location use Google Maps and search "ZigZag Whitsundays"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children Under Age 5
- If you visiting Airlie Beach on a Cruise Ship - Our Departure and return times do not coincide with any Cruise Ships
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From 17th December 2021 All Guests will need to show proof of Full Vaccination on the day of departure at Check in (Queensland Government Regulations)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY ZigZag Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff