Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For entering places of worship and chosen museums, a dress code is needed. No shorts or tops that are not sleevely permitted. For both males and females, knees and shoulders need to be covered. If you do not meet these requirements, you may risk denied entry.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and footwear
- It involves a mild quantity of walking ; comfortable walking shoes and sunlasses / sunscreen with hats or female scarf are highly recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- Akshardham Temple is closed on Mondays.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Component
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.