Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
137 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
148 Tours & Activities
Sabarmati Ashram Tours
36 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour of Ahmadabad City. Follow a dedicated guide along the banks of the River Sabarmati to see Gujarati daily life in different communities, including stops at the Sarkhej Roz, the Gandhi Ashram, the Hathisingh Jain Temple, and the Sidi Saiyyed Mosque. Wrap up your day with a visit to the Law Garden night market.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch and afternoon tea included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Purchase souvenirs and handicrafts at the Law Garden night market
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel within the city of Ahmadabad
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 3 people is required to book this tour
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friends Travel & Tourism
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9441P39