- Private full-day tour of Agra with Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri
- Tour the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Visit Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, two additional World Heritage Sites on the itinerary for the day
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, private vehicle and guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Head to the Taj Mahal to see the sun rise over the World Heritage Site that was built in the 1600s by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the tribute to the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Return to your hotel for breakfast, then visit the second World Heritage Site of the day, the Agra Fort. The imposing red sandstone fort was built by emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, with a design that combines both Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Take a break for lunch at an air-conditioned restaurant, then depart the city for the 1-hour drive to Fatehpur Sikri, the third World Heritage Site that you visit on the tour. The elegant walled 16th-century city's buildings remain largely intact to this day, and have been described as 'the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town,' Fatehpur Sikri was built in the late 16th century and was abandoned after only 14 years.
Return to Agra and wrap up your tour by shopping for marble and soft stone inlay handicrafts, in addition to other crafts. At the end of the day, your guide returns you to your hotel or to the train station in Agra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Taj Mahal visit at sunrise is subject to clear weather conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers should be vaccinated and carry the covid vaccination certificate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "While there was plenty of fog when arrived we still enjoyed and appreciated the spectacular view of the Taj Mahal at 6:30am." See review