1 to 3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Taj Mahal is one of the most visited landmarks in India, and it's usually never left off a Delhi or Agra itinerary. The palace receives roughly eight million visitors annually, so it can be a real challenge to navigate the crowds and long entrance lines. This skip-the-line admission ticket allows you to avoid spending hours waiting in line while visiting the Taj Mahal with a private guide. Plus, you can upgrade your experience to add round-trip transport from Agra or Delhi for convenience.
- Taj Mahal private tour with skip-the-line access
- Skip the long lines at the Taj Mahal's entrance
- Learn about the palace’s history and architectural styles
- Choose the time of day that best suits you
- Shoe covers included so you don't have to remove your shoes inside the main dome
- Upgrade to include pickup and drop-off from Agra or Delhi
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line Taj Mahal Entry Fees
1 Pair of Shoe Cover and Water Bottle Per Person
Professional Local Tour Guide
Pick up and Drop off from Delhi / Agra ( If These Option is Booked )