- Private full-day tour of Agra with Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit one of India's most famous sites, the Taj Mahal
- Tour the sites that stand within the walls of the Agra Fort
- Includes lunch, private guide, entrance fees, and round-trip transfers
Departure & Return
Pickup From Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in Agra
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century, the Taj Mahal is one of India's most famous sights. Next up, visit the Agra Fort, a large complex and architectural treasure that was made in 1565 for the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Stop at a restaurant for lunch then make the 1-hour drive outside of Agra to the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. The well-preserved walled complex was built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Return to Agra and have time for shopping for handicrafts such as marble and stone inlay work, leather goods, brass, carpets, jewelry, and embroidery work. Your tour ends with hotel or train station drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience