5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Cruise port pickups from Izmir International Cruise Port are included in the tour price.
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport pick up service is included in the tour price
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/5/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deren Koray Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sardis Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sardis Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sardis Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sardis Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAegean CoastShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukWalking Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeWalking Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Ephesus Terrace HousesBaths of Varius Isa Bey Mosque (Isa Bey Camii)Temple of Hadrian at EphesusIzmir Clock Tower (Izmir Saat Kulesi)Temple of Domitian (Temple of the Sebastoi)Boz Mountains (Bozdag)Konak Square (Konak Meydani)Izmir Archaeology Museum (Izmir Arkeoloji Muzesi)Library of CelsusAqua Fantasy AquaparkTemple of Artemis (Artemision)Cave of the Seven SleepersPublic Latrine at EphesusFountain of TrajanBergama Asklepion (Pergamon Asclepeion)Church of St. PolycarpSirinceAgora Open Air Museum (Izmir Agora)Basilica of St. John