Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Popeye isn't conventionally wheelchair accessible BUT if patrons are prepared for 6 steps up, over and into the boat with handrails it is possible. The Skipper will lend assistance. This may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Seats are assigned as general admission with a capactiy of 48 passangers per boat. Avaliablity will not be known in advance of the cruise time. Popeye operates on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY AT and LB Shuman PTY LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Torrens River Cruise in Adelaide.
- "Overall,a relaxing way to see Adelaide,,and hear about some of the history in an affordable way ." See review