- Full-day tour of Barossa Valley’s wineries and food scene, from Adelaide
- Enjoy tastings of varietals like shiraz and tempranillo at local wineries
- Stop at Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop to browse products made by renowned chef and entrepreneur Maggie Beer
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch at Lambert Estate
- Take in amazing views of the Barossa from the tasting rooms and vineyards
- Wine tasting at the award winning Pindarie Cellar Door
- Learn from a knowledgeable guide about the people and stories behind the Barossa's wineries
Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in at 9.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then visit Maggie’s Farm Shop, a lakeside cornucopia of jellies, jams and glazes run by Maggie Beer, a local writer, entrepreneur and chef. Enjoy samples of specialty goods and fresh foods, including seasonal produce just picked from the farm. (If the shop is closed, which occurs during school holiday periods, you’ll have free time in Tanunda to browse Murray Street, lined with gift shops and home and craft stores, or check out the local museum or visitor center.)
Next, make your way to Lambert Estate at Angaston for a 2-course lunch of regional food from the valley, accompanied by wine tastings and gourmet platters of local produce. Opt to purchase a glass of wine from the impressive wine selection, or enjoy a coffee accompanied with the popular Chocolatier (Chocolate Port).
Finally, visit Barossa Valley Chocolate Company for a chocolate and wine paring to finish of your day before your return to Adelaide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour does not operate on Good Friday or Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- *Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop may not be available during peak periods so free time will be spent on the main street of Tanunda.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barossa Valley Food and Wine Tour.