8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste local wine at the best wineries in McLaren Vale on this small-group tour from Adelaide, with all transportation provided. Appreciate the wine samples without the worry of having to drive. Experience the scenery of your sojourn through the Fleurieu Peninsula. Lunch is included with a glass of wine. Groups are limited to 10 for an intimate experience.
- Discover the McLaren Vale wine region on a day trip from Adelaide
- Visit top wineries in the region and enjoy tastings at each
- Tuck into a delicious lunch at a winery restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select Adelaide and Glenelg properties
Saved to wishlist!
McLaren Vale Winery Guided Daytrip
Small-Group for a more personalized experience
Hotel pick-up & drop-off from select Adelaide or Glenelg hotels
Standard Wine tasting fees at four cellar doors
Visit four popular local wineries
Complimentary Bottled Water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Adelaide city pick-ups are between 8.50am - 9.10am.
Glenelg pick-ups between 9.20am-9.30am
Please wait outside your Hotel prior to pick-up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Sample itinerary - subject to change without notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Must be 18+ years to taste wine.
- Tour not suitable for children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Make sure you aren’t Oman empty stomach as each winery poured several tastings" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
McLaren Vale Winery Small Group Tour with Wine Tasting and Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Rundle MallNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideWaterfall GullyPenfolds Magill EstateAdelaide GaolHahndorfAdelaide Botanic GardenHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreLight's VisionSouth Australian MuseumR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumHenley BeachParliament HouseGlenelg TramVictoria SquareNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkMurray RiverFleurieu PeninsulaGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Cockle Train