- Visit at least two local wineries for wine tastings
- Enjoy mixed platters of local produce for lunch
- Pedal at an easy, relaxing pace through the beautiful Kuitpo Forest and vineyards of McLaren Vale
- Small-group tour limited to nine provides an intimate experience with a guide
Departure & Return
Outside Coach Terminal by Electric Car Chargers and passenger drop off.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pedal through Kuitpo Forest, home to abundant radiata pines that keep the path shady, and cycle along parts of the Kidman Trail. Because your tour starts from one of the highest points in the region, you can enjoy a leisurely ride down Willunga Hill while you admire scenic vineyard views. Pass by wineries surrounded by vine-covered slopes, and stop at two wineries for wine tastings. If you purchase any bottles of your favorite varietals, they can be transported in the tour vehicle. Additional stops may also be made depending on time and the interests of your group.
Lunch is provided from a mix of produce and other items from local farms, giving you the opportunity to enjoy more of the region’s culinary delights. Then continue by bike to your final stop, which you may choose as a group with your guide. Perhaps you’d like to try beer instead of wine with a visit to a local microbrewery, for instance. If your legs are too tired to go on at this point, you may hop in the tour vehicle. At the end of your bike ride, you and your purchases are driven back to Adelaide for drop-off at your hotel, where you just might feel like uncorking one of your new bottles to toast your McLaren Vale adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- This tour operates with a maximum of nine people
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escapegoat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff