- See the best of the Barossa Valley’s wineries and vineyards
- Sample some of the food and wine for which South Australia is famous
- Learn how wine is made the Barossa way, from grape to glass
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Adelaide hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all CBD & Glenelg Hotels, and Most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please record the name and address of your City or Glenelg hotel in the OTHER section of the form. An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Pick up time from hotels around Glenelg is usually between 8:45am to 9:00am
Pick up time from hotels around Adelaide is usually between 9:20am to 9:35am
Please ask for private tours... we can pick you up from almost anywhere!!
Ask us about pickups In Barossa & Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf!
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor Railway Station Reserve, Outer Harbor Railway Station, North Haven SA 5018, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Barossa Valley Via Hahndorf ( Historical German Village ) Inc Maggie Beers Farm.