Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided hike to Mt. Lofty and Cleland Wildlife Park
- Explore at your own pace
- Orientation from a hiking guide
- Entrance to Cleland Wildlife Park
- Pickup and drop-off at Adelaide hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The well-marked trails lead to the summit, which features panoramic views over Adelaide and the Gulf St. Vincent.
Continue down from the summit on the bush track that leads to the Cleland Wildlife Park, where you can refuel at the Cleland Café (own expense) before beginning your exploration. Take the self-discovery trails through 86 acres (35 hectares) of land, where you can see wallabies, kangaroos, and koalas.
You are dropped off back at your Adelaide hotel at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or young children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the Koala Experiences do not operate on days forecast at over 32 degrees in Mt Barker
- The Koala close-up experience is included in the entry fee; however, for an additional fee ($30 per person), you have the unique opportunity to hold a koala, including a professional photograph (cannot be booked in advance)
- The Waterfall Gully to Mount Lofty Hike involves steep sections and uneven surfaces and a good level of fitness and mobility is required. The hike is approximately 3 hours (7km).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- In the interest of sustainability we recommend to bring a refillable water bottle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY pureSA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands