- Explore the Barossa Valley’s wineries on a full-day tour from Adelaide
- Visit at least four vineyards as well as local cheese shops and eateries
- Sit down to a delicious lunch made from local ingredients
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 12 guests or less
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer door to door service from a variety of accommodation points, additional fees may apply for "out-of-the-way" pickup and drop-off locations. Our Tour Experience team will be in contact if this is the case.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbour
We generally offer door to door service at Adelaide CBD Accommodation, if you can please wait out the front of your accommodation.Allowing 10 minutes either side of pickup time advised due to traffic.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- We recommend that parents bring a lunch for their child/infant
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour is for Adelaide pickup tours and are for up to 8 hours
- Office hours for confirmation are Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Sat-Sun and Public holidays 11.00 am -3 .00 pm
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Getaways SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Barossa Valley Highlights from Adelaide including Wine and Cheese Tasting.