8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a food-tasting tour with views from Mount Lofty on an Adelaide Hills culinary tour. This multi-stop tour includes all transportation, eliminating the need to rent a car, and stops at some of the region's top food producers as picked by your foodie guide. Focus on the scenery on your journey through the countryside, stopping to taste cheese, chocolate, and wine. A delightful German- style lunch with a glass of beer/wine is included.
- Full-day tasting tour of the Adelaide Hills from Adelaide
- Indulge in wine, cheese, and chocolate tastings at the region’s best wineries and factory stores
- Dig into a hearty 2-course pub lunch
- Enjoy thrilling views of the Adelaide Hills from Mount Lofty
- Get insider tips from a local foodie
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2-course German pub lunch with German beer or wine
Pick-up from selected Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotels (Choose from list)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside your Hotel for pick-up.
Please choose from Hotel list, do not pick-up from Air BnBs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: Sample itinerary - subject to change without notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide
6 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaChocolate Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratChocolate Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneChocolate Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Ngaut Ngaut Conservation ParkGlenelg TramMigration MuseumFleurieu PeninsulaMonarto ZooAdelaide Central MarketWaterfall GullySt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideMurray RiverCockle TrainParliament HouseAdelaide OvalHenley BeachHahndorfHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Rundle MallGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Adelaide Botanic GardenNational Railway Museum, Port Adelaide