8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A journey to the Adelaide Hills isn't really complete without a comprehensive tour of the region's celebrated wineries and cheese-makers. This day-long tour makes it easy to do just that, offering transport from cellar door to cellar door so you don't have to meticulously count every taster, letting you make the most of your time in the Hills.
- Marathon, not a sprint: break up the wine tastings with lunch and cheese
- Contrast the flavors of cow and buffalo cheeses
- Visit the internationally-renowned Penfolds Winery
- No bill shock: cellar door fees included in this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Standard Lunch Menu is included. Standard Wine Tasting fees are included
Hotel/Motel pick up and return is included
Special Wine Experiences are Extra. Additional Lunch Orders are Extra
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels and Motels in Adelaide CBD. Glenelg pick ups available. Private address by arrangement.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- outer harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY CP Tours and Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adelaide Hills Day Tour. Winery Cellar Doors?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Adelaide Hills Day Tour. Winery Cellar Doors?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adelaide Hills Day Tour. Winery Cellar Doors?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Adelaide Hills Day Tour. Winery Cellar Doors
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideShore Excursions - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaShore Excursions - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratPorts of Call Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Henley BeachParliament HouseAdelaide Botanic GardenPenfolds Magill EstateAdelaide GaolGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Waterfall GullyNorth TerraceMigration MuseumR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreSouth Australian MuseumCockle TrainFleurieu PeninsulaAdelaide OvalNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideNational Wine Centre of AustraliaMurray RiverGlenelg TramRundle Mall