Departure & Return
Coming from CBD walk across footbridge towards Adelaide Oval and you'll see the BBQ Buoys pop-up station and the boats to your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children over 12 months of age count as individual passengers
- Minimum age to hire the Buoys is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or 50% full refund
- Life jackets are provided for each passenger
- Children under the age of 12 yrs must wear their life jacket at all times on board
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BBQ Buoys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands