6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to know Acapulco's highlights on this comprehensive city tour. With your guide's commentary to shed light on the daily life of local residents, as well as the history and future of this bustling city, visit the landmarks that make up the city's heart. Stops include the Cliff Divers, the Chapel of Peace, the Vallarino Turtle Camp, and others. Round-trip hotel transportation included.
- City sightseeing tour of Acapulco's highlights
- Insightful commentary from a guide on Acapulco's past and present
- Stops include Cliff Divers, Turtle Release Camp, and Chapel of Peace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
High-speed internet at the restaurant
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise & if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ 6 Hrs City Tour -Divers - Baby Turtles - Chapel of Peace - ALL the Attractions?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ 6 Hrs City Tour -Divers - Baby Turtles - Chapel of Peace - ALL the Attractions?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ 6 Hrs City Tour -Divers - Baby Turtles - Chapel of Peace - ALL the Attractions?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ 6 Hrs City Tour -Divers - Baby Turtles - Chapel of Peace - ALL the Attractions?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ 6 Hrs City Tour -Divers - Baby Turtles - Chapel of Peace - ALL the Attractions
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory