3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hop on an e-bike for a tour that combines Orvieto history and culture with tastings of local wine and food. You’ll pedal with ease behind a local guide, and follow a route that takes in sights of Orvieto Cathedral and the Church of San Giovenale. Stop to visit the Orvieto Underground with a prebooked ticket, soak up views from Rocca Albornoziana, and spend time in an ancient wine cellar, too.
- Explore Orvieto by e-bike, and cover more ground than you would on foot
- Save time with a prebooked admission ticket to the Orvieto Underground
- Discover impressive vantage points for photos at Rocca Albornoziana
- Visit a historic wine cellar near Orvieto Duomo for a tasting of food and wine
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the Underground
Use of bicycle
Stop with wine and food tasting at Cantina Foresi, an ancient wine cellar dug out of the tuff
We supply the masks, gloves and gel, the bikes are sanitized before and after each use
Departure & Return
Piazza Matteotti, 05018 Orvieto Scalo TR, Italy
Piazza Matteotti, 8, Orvieto
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY OrvietoBikeTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Paolo is a terrific guide, with a warm and friendly personality." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
E-bike tour in Orvieto in small group: history, culture with lunch or dinner
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAbruzzoOrvietoFood Tours - PescaraArchaeology Tours - PescaraWine Tastings - PescaraMountain Bike Tours - PescaraHistorical Tours - PescaraHalf-day Tours - PescaraFood Tours - MarcheArchaeology Tours - MarcheWine Tastings - MarcheMountain Bike Tours - MarcheHistorical Tours - MarcheHalf-day Tours - MarcheFood Tours - LazioArchaeology Tours - LazioWine Tastings - LazioMountain Bike Tours - LazioHistorical Tours - LazioHalf-day Tours - LazioCategory