Top Zurich In the Air
14 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Every part of the travel was amazing views. The guides were also amazing! Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "Everything was nice, Raimond (guide) and Mark (driver) were awesome, so I just need to thank them and recommend the trip :) As an advice: Check the weather, in our cause we were lucky because there was basically no clouds and we've enjoyed the view."
* A traveler said: "The train rides were fantastic. The Gornergat Excursion was well worth it. The Glacier Express and the Bernina Express trains were very scenic. Note that the Bernina Express requires a SmartPhone with Internet Access )there's onboard WiFi) to listen to all the audio. The bus ride to Lugano was just so-so but it did have some interesting views."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to get out and see a bit of Zurich. Tour guide was very informative and the sights we visited were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Expensive, but at least the Van is Mercedes Benz V Class, with friendly driver / Tour Guide who explained the city history"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "Nice bus ride through Zurich seeing the highlights of the city. Really enjoyed the return boat ride on the lake."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace