Top Zurich Food Tours
22 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, enjoyed the stops at the lake & Chocolate Factory. The views from the restaurant were wonderful-as was the cheese fondue. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is a nice 2 hours walk around old town, learning about the history/culture of Zurich, and tasting chocolate from 4 very nice stores. Bring water or some drink! The chocolate was really good but you can only have so much before you need to wash it down with something. Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Every part of the travel was amazing views. The guides were also amazing! Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "fabulous time and great meal. our guide was entertaining and well versed about zurich.interesting concept to move about in zurich."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour for Zurich. It was intimate visiting carefully selected chocolate shops. Each shop had a different story and taught you about the chocolate. The taxibike was the most convenient way to get around the area. I also saw a lot of the city tourist highlights. This was a great tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Helene did a wonderful job with the history of chocolate making! We had a wonderful time with her as new very much about the city of Zurich."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! Roman has so much knowledge about wine and also about the world. This wine tasting is a global experience, complemented by top wines and delicious apero. Best wine tasting my girlfriend and I have ever done!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum Rietberg
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Zoo Zurich
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Fraumünster Church
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Grossmünster Church
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace