Things to Do in Zurich This Winter
Wintertime in Zurich means cold temperatures, of course, but also fewer visitors and the magical ambiance that comes with snow, sharp air, and cozy fondue restaurants. Here are some of our favorite ways to experience winter in Zurich and the Swiss countryside.
- Get oriented in Zurich and take in the city’s landmarks while staying warm on acity tour by coach.
- Duck out of the cold and into luxuryshopping on world-famous Bahnhofstrasse.
- Make a day trip to the Jungfrau region toski the Swiss Alps.
- Let the winter weather be your excuse andtuck into cheese fondue, the Swiss national dish.
- Learn how to make Swiss pastries at adessert-focused cooking class.
- Discover the winter wonderland of the Swiss Alps on aday trip to Mt. Titlis or Mt. Rigi.
- Get out of the cold and immerse yourself in some culture at theSwiss National MuseumorKunsthaus art museum.