Top Zanzibar Tours by Duration
499 results | All Zanzibar Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with my guide, Yusef. The tour started on time, he was very knowledgable and professional. A must do in Stone Town, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Guides with passion and even protective against those who want to strip you. Rich historic buildings for the whole African continent."
* A traveler said: "Great trip half the price of the same in hotel.watch out everyone wants a tip, slave entry not included in price. Beware spice guide requesting entry again. Otherwise recommend this ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mohammed was everything a local guide should be: on time, interesting, funny he cracked a joke, patient. A lovely man with a passion for his home town but a desire to travel and embrace the world.He helped us with the ATM and also some shopping.And his stories of Zanzibar life past and present were enchanting."
* A traveler said: "Khamis was excellent! He was very knowledgeable and super friendly. My son got boat sick and stayed in the car with the driver for 2 hours while we're in Stone Town. He was supposed to bring us to all the shops. I told him I didn't want to stop in shops because I didn't want my son to wait that long. He told them not to bother us. We're very happy with the tour."
* A traveler said: "From the moment I was picked up from the airport, I was treated with the utmost hospitality and kindness. After allowing me to drop off my luggage at my hotel, Sendekwa went above and beyond, even taking me to AND helping me set up an appointment and Mrembo Spa, and then showing me to an ATM. My driver Suleyman, was probably one of my favorite parts of Zanzibar. Super sweet, always punctual, respectful, and communicative, I am honestly so glad it was him that helped me get around Zanzibar for the entirety of my stay. He went out of his way for me too many times to detail. The car was always clean and smelled like lemongrass that is native on the archipelago. I would highly, highly recommend this company to anyone visiting Zanzibar."
* A traveler said: "I would use this transfer again. The driver gave me some historical info about stone town on the way to my hotel. It was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Traveled with my mom who has some difficulty swimming. Ahmed and his staff were happy to help her snorkel and ensured we both enjoyed the beautiful underwater sea-life!"
* A traveler said: "I really recommend this full day trip out on the sea! We had a great guide called Juma and he was really very serviceminded, attentive and nice. First we went on a boattrip to Prison Island and we saw the great turtles and Juma guided us around the island. We then continued to Nakupenda Beach and snorkled there for a couple of hours. Juma and other guides prepared fresh fruits, water and seafood lunch for us with grilled shrimps, squid, octopus, lobster and langoustine together with french fries. It started to rain hard when we were about to have lunch and Juma and all the guides tried their hardest to make it comfortable for us even though it rained. We ended up having lunch in the boat with cover so we enjoyed the lunch very much. Soon, the rain ended and we could enjoy one more snorkling in the beautiful sea before we went back to Zanzibar Island. A great tour that includes everything!"
* A traveler said: "Guider was amazing! Place is beautiful! Weather was fantastic and water was really clear. I recommend it to all."
* A traveler said: "observed the monkeys for quite a long time, felt like a part of the clan."
* A traveler said: "This was a stunning and thoroughly enjoyable experience! The music was non-stop and wonderful and created a great vibe with people dancing and enjoying themselves! Kendwa beach looked beautiful as well. Sunset was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "Travelling by dhowboat to the beautiful sights of Zanzibar is an experience in itself. The crew couldn’t have done more for us and provided amazing lunch, drinks and fruits. It was quite busy on the sandbanks but I know this is something they cannot control. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You see a lot for one day, a perfect overview of Zanzibar. Akmed was friendly and engaging, and also knew a lot about the area and the history and culture. The tour of Stone Town and all of its nooks and crannies was perfect also. I enjoy history and read a lot about it and the guide was knowledgeable, friendly and able to answer most of my questions. Often you will find with city tours that the guide has memorized a script and sometimes is passing incorrect information. This was an exceptional tour both for the islands we visited and the tour of the city. Akmed went out of his way to make sure the trip was enjoyable. Thanks guys!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Nairobi
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat