Top Zanzibar Classes & Workshops
20 results | All Zanzibar Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with my guide, Yusef. The tour started on time, he was very knowledgable and professional. A must do in Stone Town, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mohammed was everything a local guide should be: on time, interesting, funny he cracked a joke, patient. A lovely man with a passion for his home town but a desire to travel and embrace the world.He helped us with the ATM and also some shopping.And his stories of Zanzibar life past and present were enchanting."
* A traveler said: "I would use this transfer again. The driver gave me some historical info about stone town on the way to my hotel. It was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Khamis was excellent! He was very knowledgeable and super friendly. My son got boat sick and stayed in the car with the driver for 2 hours while we're in Stone Town. He was supposed to bring us to all the shops. I told him I didn't want to stop in shops because I didn't want my son to wait that long. He told them not to bother us. We're very happy with the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Traveled with my mom who has some difficulty swimming. Ahmed and his staff were happy to help her snorkel and ensured we both enjoyed the beautiful underwater sea-life!"
* A traveler said: "From the moment I was picked up from the airport, I was treated with the utmost hospitality and kindness. After allowing me to drop off my luggage at my hotel, Sendekwa went above and beyond, even taking me to AND helping me set up an appointment and Mrembo Spa, and then showing me to an ATM. My driver Suleyman, was probably one of my favorite parts of Zanzibar. Super sweet, always punctual, respectful, and communicative, I am honestly so glad it was him that helped me get around Zanzibar for the entirety of my stay. He went out of his way for me too many times to detail. The car was always clean and smelled like lemongrass that is native on the archipelago. I would highly, highly recommend this company to anyone visiting Zanzibar."
* A traveler said: "Great trip half the price of the same in hotel.watch out everyone wants a tip, slave entry not included in price. Beware spice guide requesting entry again. Otherwise recommend this ."
* A traveler said: "Guides with passion and even protective against those who want to strip you. Rich historic buildings for the whole African continent."
* A traveler said: "I really recommend this full day trip out on the sea! We had a great guide called Juma and he was really very serviceminded, attentive and nice. First we went on a boattrip to Prison Island and we saw the great turtles and Juma guided us around the island. We then continued to Nakupenda Beach and snorkled there for a couple of hours. Juma and other guides prepared fresh fruits, water and seafood lunch for us with grilled shrimps, squid, octopus, lobster and langoustine together with french fries. It started to rain hard when we were about to have lunch and Juma and all the guides tried their hardest to make it comfortable for us even though it rained. We ended up having lunch in the boat with cover so we enjoyed the lunch very much. Soon, the rain ended and we could enjoy one more snorkling in the beautiful sea before we went back to Zanzibar Island. A great tour that includes everything!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the spicy tours and the cooking class. Staff are very nice and the guide gave us many explanation regarding the spicies and plants. The cooking class was great. Food wad excellent. We recommend this activity!"
* A traveler said: "Worth every cent! The income from the caves support the local community and schools and that alone is reason enough to visit! The cooking class was interesting and we learnt alot. The cook and assistant were very friendly and pleasant. Jeff then took us down to the caves to swim - what a sight! It's like swimming in Valpré water! Water is cool and refreshing though if you stay still for too long you will get bitten by tiny water bugs. Last we did the drumming circle and this was another highlight of our trip! We thoroughly enjoyed making music with the friendly team!"
* A traveler said: "Ana has a great passion for cooking and shared a lot of her technique with us during our cooking class. She showed attention to detail and let us choose from a wide variety of recipes from a recipe book she curated herself. We enjoyed making several dishes as well as learning about learning about the culture and African cuisine! Thank you for being a wonderful host, Ana!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Nairobi
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat