Top Zagreb Classes & Workshops
18 results | All Zagreb Tours
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour, it was an easy way to see the lakes from Zagreb. NB: The lakes are worth seeing but are extremely busy."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We hit all the highlights and the guide--a native of Zagreb--was incredibly knowledgeable about the city and Croatia. It was a wonderful tour of a beautiful city rich in history, and the guide brought it all out!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Andrea was a great guide and very understanding. We had a little probl3m and we arrived a bit lare and she waited for us and extended the time so we could see everyrhing. Great guide with a lot of knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Petra was a charming and knowledgeable guide. She clearly explained the inner city layout and gave us information about many parks, buildings and monuments. It was wonderful sharing a few hours with a lovely local person."
* A traveler said: "Great bike ride to get good orientation and great history for several interesting spots. Totally recommend this bike tour."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was excellent, 10 minutes early for pick up, personable, clean van, helpful with the luggage! Top drawer. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with Tanya, who very quickly became a very good friend. She was both knowledgeable of the Istrian area and very friendly/easy to get on with. I would highly recommend her services (and the rest of Viatica Travel) for any prospective travelers to Croatia, Slovenia or Bosnia and Herzegovina."
* A traveler said: "Bravo, was great trip program, proper organisation, comfortable car, everything was done in timely manner."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely tour. Petra, our guide, was fantastic as was our driver Mario. Petra was very informative, took us at a good pace and made sure we had lots of stops for photos. The tour made our trip to both Rastoke and Plitvice completely stress free. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I participated in this experience and here's what she said to me afterwards: "Throughout all my travels, never had I had this behind-the-scenes perspective where I actually participated in making the new flavours I was trying. I had SUCH a great time." And so did I. We were so impressed by Karmela's knowledge of local and international cuisine, history, geography and the people, regional differences in ingredients and colourful stories of cooking with her grandmother. We were completely entertained and engaged throughout the entire tour. I wholeheartedly recommend this experience. Thank you, Karmela!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our cooking class so much! It was very interesting to see Dolac market with a local guiding us and it was a great way to experience the culture of the city. Karmela was so kind and informative throughout the experience. We loved the recipes she chose and thought they were very authentic. She is very knowledgable about food and the different cuisines in the different regions of Croatia. We would absolutely recommend this tour and is a great way to start your exploration of Croatia"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)
- Zagreb Botanical Garden
- Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)
- Art Pavilion
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)
- King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)
- Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)
- Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)
- Mirogoj Cemetery
- Museum of Illusions
- St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- Medvedgrad Castle
- Lotrscak Tower
- Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria