Jorvik Viking Centre
Set on the site of a major Viking settlement, Jorvik Viking Centre whisks visitors back in time to ninth-century England. Glass floors reveal remnants of the original village uncovered by archaeologists in the 1970s, while a train ride takes passengers past detailed diorama-style displays that recreate typical scenes from Viking life—complete with animatronic figures, a soundtrack, and more.
Tours and tickets to Experience Jorvik Viking Centre
What are Jorvik Viking Centre hours of operation?
Should I book Jorvik Viking Centre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jorvik Viking Centre 2021?
What's the best way to experience Jorvik Viking Centre?
- The Bloody Tour of York - Tourism Award Winner 2020
- York Pass
- York Walls Private Walking Tour
- York Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour with 1 Extra Day FREE
Things to do near York
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in North East England