Top Yerevan Classic Car Tours
50 results | All Yerevan Tours
* A traveler said: "A beautiful city at night with excellent ambience guided by wonderful Ms Shushan who provided great insights with all you need and want to know about Yerevan"
* A traveler said: "Very nice first tour in Armenia thanks to Rose, the guide, and Arman, the driver. Both are efficient and Rose has great social skills. Beside, her insights are interesting."
* A traveler said: "Karine was an outstanding tour guide that made this trip so interesting and enjoyable. I cannot recommend her enough as a guide. The only drawback was the van was a bit small and could be uncomfortable for some passengers. Definitely have lunch beforehand or bring snacks since there is no lunch break. Great tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was on time, everything went smoothly. The local guide Stefan is a very expert and friendly persone. He provided Us with lots information and He replied to all our curiosities. The tour doesn t last 8 hours but it was better like that!"
* A traveler said: "Very good transfer. The driver was on time and was very friendly. I recommend to use this transfer to go from city to airport or from airport to city."
* A traveler said: "The longest tour ever. Its tour Armenia. Our guide was so patient in explaining tour details in every language understandable by different nationalities... Worth every dime.."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour - Shushan showed me the significant landmarks in Yerevan, providing historical context and giving me a great workout (the Cascade stairs are no joke). I had limited time in the city, and Shushan made sure I covered the highlights. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very usefull and funny. The guide was very well prepared and friendly, in few hours the best part close to Erevan. High recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick up! Recommended even for solo female traveller. Your hassle free and guaranteed peace of mind."
* A traveler said: "Khach was so knowledgeable, upbeat, and friendly. He had so much information to share about the site and about Armenia in general. His English was great, as well. We would definitely book another tour with Hyur in the future."
* A traveler said: "It was fun to be driven around in an Soviet era luxury car.....Xachit the owner driver is very proud of his car while the tour guide Harout explained the interesting sights of the city"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the city! Guide was very knowledgable and allowed time to see everything. Very happy with this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I did several day tours in Armenia and this was my favourite. Though a long day a bonus is you’ll see breathtaking scenery around every corner. The monasteries and churches are all spectacular. Our driver was friendly and looked after us well. The tour guide that joined us is in the Lori Province was a local and also friendly and knowledgeable, not only with the history of the monasteries and churches but provided us with interesting information regarding the region."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Evening walking tour in Yerevan
- Group Tour: Lake Sevan (Sevanavank), Dilijan (Goshavank, Haghartsin)
- Private 7-8-hour Khor Virap, Garni temple & Geghard monastery trip from Yerevan
- Group Tour: Tsaghkadzor (Kecharis, Ropeway), Lake Sevan, barbecue master-class
- Private Full-Day Trip to Khor Virap - Noravank - Tatev-ropeway from Yerevan
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Tbilisi
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region